1. Audio Obscura, Greenlaw, Lavinia. Attended Wednesday, 5 October 2011 at Saint Pancras Station London.
2. Anri Sala Exhibit, Serpentine Gallery. Attended Monday, 10 October 2011 at the Serpentine Gallery.
3. London Sinfonietta Sonic Explorations 2: South America and Britain, Friday, 21 October 2011 at Kings Place.
4. John Smith – Unusual Red Cardigan: Attended Saturday, 5 November at the Peer Gallery, Hoxton.
5. AES Cutting Edge Research from Queen Mary, University of London: Attended Tuesday, 8 November.
6. The Light and Shadow Salon: Listening: Curated by The School of Sound, Presented by Larry Sider, Attended Friday, 25 November at The Horse Hospital.
1. Reality Radio, Telling True Stories With Sound; Biewen, John – Editor.
2. Sync or Swarm, Improvising Music in a Complex Age; Borgo, David.
3. Sound Art-Beyond Music, Between Categories. Licht, Alan
4. Politics of Installation, Groys, Boris.
Jean Painleve Documentaries, shown at the Tate Modern.
Girl Chewing Gum – John Smith
Listen – Film by Miroslav Sebestik
Transport for London History Page